5 New Findings! Share yours

coltsbro84

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
If you have a Htc Rezound, and come across something exciting that you discovered, please share!

First impressions/reviews ill be sharing my input on the Htc Rezound. First off, I was undecided between the Rezound, iPhone 4s, Razr, and Nexus. I work at a Verizon Wireless at a indirect agent and have access to phones, setting up and playing with them.

I choose the Rezound over all other phones beacuse of its crisp, clear natural colored screen and beats audio, since then, about two weeks, I've come across multiple features that bring the Htc Rezound to the top of the list on Verizon Wireless best phone.

3G talk and surf - only phone of the newest phones to support talking while surfing the web in a 3G connection.

Music - sounds great, add in that the rezound will automatically find and download album art to your fav mp3s.

Screen capture - browsing the web? Texting? Awesome friends Facebook picture? Hold power, press home key, screen captured.

Wide angle lens - took pictures with iPhone, Razr, Incredible, and Rezound. Rezounds camera captured 30% more surroundings around the picture creating a more fuller picture than the compitition.

Call quality - above average call quality with loud Mic and loud earpiece, perfect for me since I'm a little quiet when talking on the phone.

Only bad thing - battery life with normal use, 10 hours. Keep a charger nearby or buy extended battery, problem solved.

P.s. oh! And htc rezound doesn't suffer from screen burn in like the droid Razr. Don't beleive me? Visit a Verizon store and take a look for yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: tkong

coltsbro84

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't sell the Thunderbolt anymore, but I remember having one as a store phone untill it got replaced by the Razr.

Comparing to the Thunderbolt.

Lacks - The Rezound lacks the kickstand and lacks the loudness of the speaker on the back. As I remember, the Thunderbolt speakerphone is slightly louder than the Rezound. Also Thunderbolt feels like its built stronger.

Meets - The Rezound meets the Thunderbolt in these categories. Screen Brightness. Phone dialer. Text messaging. Web browsing, will all be similar on the Thunderbolt and the Rezound.

Exceeds - The Rezound exceeds the Thunderbolt in these categories. Screen resolution. Slightly better battery life. Call quality. Front and rear cameras + added effects. Louder ear piece. Better sound by Beats Audio. Faster going in and out of menus, apps

Last edited:
Reactions: wythme2

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been messing around with one of my filter apps and found an app called mirror. I can't find it anywhere on the phone, but using my folder app I've been able to open it. It's the forward facing camera without the camera buttons. Just wish I knew another way to open it.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I've been messing around with one of my filter apps and found an app called mirror. I can't find it anywhere on the phone, but using my folder app I've been able to open it. It's the forward facing camera without the camera buttons. Just wish I knew another way to open it.

You can use "any cut" from the android market to create a short cut for it on the home screen.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I can't figure out how to do a screen shot... LOL when I push the power button it turns off the phone. ;)

Hold the power button and just before the menu pops up press the home button. I think the screen flickers regardless but I also get an audible shutter sound. I haven't tried it since I disabled the sound.

kim..

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Hold the power button and just before the menu pops up press the home button. I think the screen flickers regardless but I also get an audible shutter sound. I haven't tried it since I disabled the sound.

Thanks for the tip. That helped! It's still kind of tricky. Mine shuts off so quick when I hit the power button.

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Oh sorry HES, I meant that the speaker phone on the Thunderbolt sounded louder to me than the speaker phone on the Rezound.
I can dig it. Never had the TB, but I will say that I am very satisfied with the loudspeaker on the Rezound. I've been able to run a couple of conf calls with it and had no problems.

SkullHockey3

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. That helped! It's still kind of tricky. Mine shuts off so quick when I hit the power button.

hold the power button down (dont release it),
and while power button is depressed, hit the home button.
You should see a small black bar at the bottom of the screen tell you "screenshoot captured", then release both buttons. if you have sounds on you should heare a cammer sound too!

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Found this out, if you are experiencing boot loops when you do a battery pull and feel like the only thing to do is take it into Verizon and have it replaced, try this. Power on the rezound, pull the back cover off so that it doesn't get any reception, when you get access to the home menu, press phone and dial this number, *#*#4636#*#* and click on the first option, scroll down and where it says wcdma click on it, change it to CDMA+lte/evdo auto. Now your phone won't ever boot loop. What happends is when its on wcdma only, the phone does not recognize the sim card, thus turning off and restarting. Look for Verizon to fix this issue soon. I was so P.Oed for a few days there having to factory reset my phone everytime I pull the battery to put another spare battery in. NOw, I can replace my battery later in the day if I need to and everything's alright.

Last edited:

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I was so P.Oed for a few days there having to factory reset my phone everytime I pull the battery to put another spare battery in. NOw, I can replace my battery later in the day if I need to and everything's alright.

The only time I've seen anyone have issues from battery pulls was when my wife was pulling her battery with the phone on, and that was with the Inc. Once I got her on the technique neither of us have had any problems from battery pulls. I may have just gotten lucky, being I'm a battery changer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma