Can not change volume during phone call

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I am having a problem with my phone (two weeks old) and I am wondering if anyone else has come across this problem.

While on a phone call, the volume will only adjust if I have on the bluetooth. The volume will not adjust when speaking directly into the device or on speaker, even though I can see that I am moving the volume up and down.

I am afraid Verizon is going to suggest a factory reset and then try to give me a refurbished phone after just two weeks. As it is, I really don?t want to deal with a factory reset never mind a refurbished phone.

I almost always use the bluetooth, but not always and this volume thing is not good. It is either at the very low end or the very high end :(.

Joker35

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
I have not had that issue with the phone. I hear you about the factory reset, it can be a pain.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Well, Verizon is sending me a brand new phone. I also got lucky and got someone on the phone who did not force me to do reset before deciding to send out the new phone. I am on my 13th day of my 14 day worry free guarantee.

It's enough that I will be starting from scratch again next week. It would have been much worse if all my settings were gone this evening while waiting for the replacement.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
My new replacement phone should be here tomorrow, and not soon enough because now there is another sound issue.

I use the dazzle toggle switch for ring volume. For some reason (and it just started yesterday) after putting my phone on silent, I need to go into my settings and turn up the volume in order to get it to go on vibrate.

Very strange!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21