Problem with changing scenes

tkompass#CB

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
HTC Sense has to force close every time I try to change scenes. I also loose all apps and widgets I had saved. Anyone else have this problem? I tried a reboot and battery pull but that does not help. It says The application HTC sense (processcom.htc.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force close. Then it resets and erases everything I had saved on my home screens.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
HTC Sense has to force close every time I try to change scenes. I also loose all apps and widgets I had saved. Anyone else have this problem? I tried a reboot and battery pull but that does not help. It says The application HTC sense (processcom.htc.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force close. Then it resets and erases everything I had saved on my home screens.

Have you always run stock? Was this an issue from day 1, or a recent occurence?

tkompass#CB

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Just had this problem after a battery pull to try to fix some email issues. Also noticed now if I restart the phone it will remove almost of my apps and widgets. If I add email, gmail, messaging apps to home screen and then restart the phone they are gone. Also apps are missing from the add app to home screen list.
I really never tried to change scenes since the update so I dont know how long this has been a problem. Yes stock sys
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12