I have had this occasional problem where one earpiece will cut out for a extended period of time, plugging and unplugging the earpiece makes no difference. Tried different head sets and it doesn't seem to make a difference, seems to happen most when it is cold outside, although the phone is in the inside of my jacket pocket.
    I was thinking of taking the Dre's back, but now I don't think it is the buds, rather the phone. The fact that it is not commonly repeatable makes it less of a option. Anybody else had this problem??
    02-07-2012 06:40 AM
    Is it always your left earbud? A few of us have issues with some type of feedback in the left earbud. I was at 28 days so I couldn't exchange it for a new one. The chick at the Verizon store said its a known issue, htc is working on a fix (assuming its a software/firmware issue which I doubt), blah, blah, blah.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    02-07-2012 09:16 AM
    It was the right one, and today it just stayed off all day, took it in to Verizon and the guy tried it on his droid and it worked (of course without beats) and he ordered me a new one. I misspoke above, it worked fine with anything other than the Dr. Dre's, and it was not working when I went to the Verizon store, which made it a lot easier to get it warrantied. I am way past the 28 days and they said it was warrantied same as the phone 1 year, which I had read before and had them check.
    02-07-2012 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD