Definitive Rezound Battery Life Saving Method

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Hope this doesn't sound as a "neener, neener" type post but what's your screen-on time like? I easily get 2+ hours with fairly heavy use, and on a regular basis get about 3+ hours and can push nearly 2 days of standby time with light usage. I am currently running the latest leaked global RUU radios and Vigor360 rom, stripped clean of Rosie, HTC lockscreen and some other HTC bloat in favor of Apex Launcher w/ the stock ICS lockscreen. This week I intend to start trying different kernels and undervolting/underclocking to see how much more I can squeeze out of this thing. Know some folks who were somehow able to hit around 5 hrs of screen-on time (crazy!) ...AOSP and AOKP look interesting too now that 95% of the bugs seem to be squashed.

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Can you give a little more info on this battery? is it the same size as the stock?

No it is not the same size as stock you have to get the extended battery back which does come with it. It's the extended battery you can buy for like 30 bucks when it was half off I assume you still can

Huggie87

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know when your battery is bad? I am on WiFi all day and my phone seems to only last about 6 hrs with maybe 2 hrs screen on time..does this sound normal?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know when your battery is bad? I am on WiFi all day and my phone seems to only last about 6 hrs with maybe 2 hrs screen on time..does this sound normal?

The 6 hours sounds suspicious but 2 hrs screen on time sounds great with a standard battery. Is it just sitting there with screen on? I have a standard battery and if I'm on WIFI all day I can easily make a whole day of it, depending on what I'm doing of course, but a whole day usage for me is definitely achievable.

Huggie87

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I Dont get anywhere near a whole day of usage but I just got a replacement a few days ago so maybe it was the phone and not the battery hopefully this one is better (fingers crossed)

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
*coughs*

custom roms & kernels rock

Could've reached the 3hr screen-on time & day and a half of phone standby like I did before with AOSP on standard battery but thought this was possibly more impressive due to the relatively high usage. I also was on 4g most of the daytime (no wifi at work), but its connected in screenies to wifi bc I was outside the house.

Screenshot_2012-11-02-20-16-06.pngScreenshot_2012-11-02-20-16-14.pngScreenshot_2012-11-02-20-16-22.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza