Bluetooth Experience

idiotekniques

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
one rezound issue that has frustrated me is bluetooth reception.

with my droid x the plantronics voyager pro series was amazing. with the rezound both a voyager pro and voyager pro HD have both sucked. with and without Enhanced Voice Privacy enabled. it was never that i could not hear the other person, it was that i sounded like crap.

got a Jawbone Icon. much better. people can understand me. basically they said i had sounded very staticky and like i was inside of a wind tunnel or a variety of other non-pleasant areas to speak from.

who here uses bluetooth and please state your headset brand and model and your experience.

Last edited:

jim2112

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes good sometimes bad

This is the one issue I have had with this phone and it is a big one to me. I use blue tooth a lot. I have 3 devices, my in car system, jawbone icon hero, and garmin gps. I never had a problem with these devices sounding good on my original moto droid. Now I have complaints when I call someone that it sounds terrible. I can redial and sometimes it gets clearer, sometimes not. Is this common and would a phone reset possibly solve this? Also, can I reset without losing everything?

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have used the plantronics voyager 510, 520, pro moto t505 speaker phone, and a blueant.

Blue ant was the worst.

All the others worked great on the Incredible.
If the pro isn't working, then I would lean towards the phone having an issue.
The pro is the best headset I have ever used. (never had a rezound though)

Add:
There is a voyager pro+ out...maybe that will work?

jphillips1963

Banned
Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I use the Bose II and or the Moto Elite and both sounds great on my end and the other end per callers with the Bose being the best of the two with noise canceling and clarity. The Moto they say makes me sound a bit muffled.

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I thought it was just me. Voyager Pro here. I haven't had any complaints that I sound bad, but I get bad reception on my end at points during an extended conversation. :'(