Just a question about the music player

panda1594

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Why is the music player on the HTC Rezound always sorted by artist, even when sorted by album? I want to listen to a sound track, but because they are separate, I have to search for each song. Can I change that format?

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Just the way it is I guess. I've only used that music player to test out beats. Beyond that, I've used Google Music and never looked back. I've never been fond of the stock music player. I prefer Winamp and Poweramp over it hands down.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Why is the music player on the HTC Rezound always sorted by artist, even when sorted by album? I want to listen to a sound track, but because they are separate, I have to search for each song. Can I change that format?

What do you mean? When I sort by artist, it gives me the alphabetical order list.
When I sort by album, it gives me the list of albums in alphabetical order, regardless if the artist's name starts with an X or anything. So for instance, Kanye West is almost at the bottom of the list, because his album starts with a T (The College Dropout.)