Handcent Help

edgesalon

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
for some reason I can not down load pictures or ringtones from using handcent service
can some help me I need to knew what setting I need to change to be able to download is there a max limet to downloads may be that is the problem ?
Thanks

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
for some reason I can not down load pictures or ringtones from using handcent service
can some help me I need to knew what setting I need to change to be able to download is there a max limet to downloads may be that is the problem ?
Thanks

I don't use Handcent, but from general experience with GoSMS, I can tell you that clearing your cache and/or data might get you out of whatever issue is causing download problems.
If you're able to download pictures, but just can't seem to find them, then switch up your download directory through settings.

edgesalon

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
any body else has any ideas please
if I use the stander Sms & Mms from android every rthing works but Handcent is that has the issues , I must be doing something wrong.

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I went from GO SMS Pro to Handcent (liked the skins, etc.), but no matter what I tried I couldn't get pop-up and sound notifications work. I emailed the dev, but the only thing they came up with was that I may have saved too many texts. I don't think I do. So I'm back to GO SMS and it seems to be working fine.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
any body else has any ideas please
if I use the stander Sms & Mms from android every rthing works but Handcent is that has the issues , I must be doing something wrong.

Once you installed Handcent did you disable default settings like auto retrieve in the stock messaging app. There might be a conflict between the two. IMO, Handcent is great to look at but it's finickier than just about any other I've used.

edgesalon

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks I like the skin of it but i do think it does have max limits, because I can download the same pictures and ringtones on the regular messaging service with no problems and then it shows up in the handcent go figure !

anon(738490)

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello. I just got my Warp yesterday and loving it. I am wondering if anyone have this same error I am having this 'exception other unknown error' when trying to login to myhandscent just to get the theme I wanted. Plus, I am having problems sending text messages. I still see it just it still pending. Is it because I have the Boost Mobile ZTE Warp? I just got it yesterday. Can someone help me please???