Weird video playback issue

mjp9775

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
So I'm not sure what happened but suddenly last night when trying to watch a youtube video the screen gets a blue hue with some shaky lines running across it. I can hear the video just fine but I can't see anything. I've tried multiple videos and it continues to happen. Has anyone encountered this issue before? I am running a stock Rezound.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
So I'm not sure what happened but suddenly last night when trying to watch a youtube video the screen gets a blue hue with some shaky lines running across it. I can hear the video just fine but I can't see anything. I've tried multiple videos and it continues to happen. Has anyone encountered this issue before? I am running a stock Rezound.

I've never had an issue. Post a video link to a YT video, it occurred while viewing. That way people can see if it's a codec or LCD related.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

It plays normal on mine, so the codec isn't likely to be the culprit. I tried it on all sorts of brightness levels w/out trouble. I think I saw this pop up previously and I read about it in another forum awhile back and the suspected issue was the rgb color capacitators being out of whack. See what others have to say but I'm thinking a swap is in likely in order for you.

mjp9775

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Oh great. Well it stopped doing it for now. I was trying to duplicate the issue so that I could record it from another phone. I was then going to post the results so that people could see exactly what was happening. If it happens again, I will take the video and post here in case others have the issue...or a solution lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37