I Love My Rezound!

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I just want to say that I love my Rezound. I could have never said this about my Droid X, so I wanted to share my feelings with anyone looking to purchase a Rezound.

Yes, my first Rezound was defective as I could not control call volume unless I was on my bluetooth, but my brand new replacement works like a charm.

I hope that things stay this way!!
:D

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
My brother's sister-in-law just got the Rezound yesterday and she already loves it. This is her first touchscreen and she was already doing well while posting on Facebook. I also convinced a friend yesterday to list the Rezound as her number one choice when she gets a new phone.

She is due for a phone now, and I didn't know she was looking, becuase she just lost out on the $99 sale. She is bummed out about it becasue she wants to go to a Verizon store today and pick up a phone. She is a single mom, so she is needing to watch her wallet.

Janet

Steve54

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Skaterdroid...tried to quote you but got an invalid thread id message (?)...I have a DInc2 and it is a great device. Plus, my sis, who was using it, said it got the ICS update already. Don't know about that, but it is an excellent phone.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: djrakowski

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The Inc2 is an excellent phone. I had it for a few days before I decided to exchange it for a Tbolt. I would've kept it but I wanted 4G.

My friend is right now at Best Buy purchasing the Rezound for $120.

I told her to just part with the dough $$$$$ and look at like she is getting a free iPod and free navigating system.

Thank you, though for the info on the Inc2!

Janet

Reactions: djrakowski

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I miss my Rezound. Rocking a BlackBerry right now. Will be getting another Android device next year though. The Rezound was my favorite Android device though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech