Verizon issues?

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm in Metro Denver, Co and seem to be having issue getting 4G. Most of the time I'm on 1x and sometimes will hit 3G. This just started happening today so was wondering if Big Red is having more problems.

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Gonna have to call Big Red and beotch again. Can't even get my Exchange email. BTW, did check and I am on LTE/CDMA setting, wifi off, gps off.

Nothing in the new yet about any problems like there was in December.

BigCTM

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Something is going on. I dropped from 4G to 1X this morning and now cannot get 4G. It is going back and forth now between 1X and 3G. It has been working great up until this morning.

androidcore

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
In GA. Issue happened at 715am. Got 3g back at 850am. Call Verizon around 730 after airplane mode and powercycle didn't work. Multiple states affected all over nation. I called and last was interrupptwd by supervisor. Call que was growing rapidly due to 4g/3g/1x data outages.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
These are the growing pains of 4G, gentlemen. So much for "Most Reliable Network" mumbo jumbo.
I like how they schedule this "maintenance" downtime garbage during the daytime, when we're browsing at work. Universe forbid they do this at say, 4am or anything.

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
These are the growing pains of 4G, gentlemen. So much for "Most Reliable Network" mumbo jumbo.
I like how they schedule this "maintenance" downtime garbage during the daytime, when we're browsing at work. Universe forbid they do this at say, 4am or anything.

Well, the reality is when it's 4am for you it's 6-7-8am for someone else. Then someone else would be po'd instead of you.:)

Deron Baker

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Central Florida here. Had problems occasionally losing 4G signal yesterday. Today I wake up and cannot get a 4G signal. Stuck in 3g mode.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Cyan Tapatalk

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
if you are stuck on 1x, you can try this to at least get back 3G, at least it has worked for me this time and all the other times 4G has been down

Dial ##778#
Press Call button
The password is 000000
Choose Edit Mode
Go to Modem Settings
Choose Rev A
Switch from eHRPD to Enable
Press OK
Commit Modifications

Egnix

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
For me, this outage is different than past ones. When there have been outages before, my phone would drop to 3G. I never saw 1X on my Rezound...until today. Just about no 4G, very spotty 3G, but mostly 1X (if anything) today. I also noticed 4G dropping the past couple of days which is unusual for me.

Heh. When I started this post I was on 1X, and now I'm on 4G....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03