Safe Box App Question

sawa2us

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I'm new to this. I have a Palm Pre Plus from Verizon and loved it. Started originally with a Palm pilot and slowly moved from phone to phone. Now that HP has purchased Palm and no longer going to make smart phones I have changed to a Droid HTZ Rezound, just purchased. I have the App called Safe Box from wi mesh.net...it is a great application to keep your passwords protected and a backup you email to yourself. I saw that Sato-Dev also makes a Safe Box but what I am trying to find out is with the Web OS version does anyone know an application or a way to transfer all that information into a new password application? It doesn't have to be the Sato-Dev safe box it can be another password protection application. I just have a lot of data saved that I don't want to retype. Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance to everyone that can help

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi! I'm new to this. I have a Palm Pre Plus from Verizon and loved it. Started originally with a Palm pilot and slowly moved from phone to phone. Now that HP has purchased Palm and no longer going to make smart phones I have changed to a Droid HTZ Rezound, just purchased. I have the App called Safe Box from wi mesh.net...it is a great application to keep your passwords protected and a backup you email to yourself. I saw that Sato-Dev also makes a Safe Box but what I am trying to find out is with the Web OS version does anyone know an application or a way to transfer all that information into a new password application? It doesn't have to be the Sato-Dev safe box it can be another password protection application. I just have a lot of data saved that I don't want to retype. Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance to everyone that can help

Welcome fellow Pre Plus convert.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy