How do I get to my Rezound "favorites"? Set picture message as it

sweetjen5454

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
I clicked on a picture message from my friend when looking at it in full view and accidentally chose the option "favorite" on this list because I didn't know how to add it to my photo gallery. Well, I figured out how to do that but now I can't get to my favorites. Is there even a "favorite" folder on this phone? I'm only concerned because on my beats audio music now the picture shows up on every song I play. I've tried everything and I need to get it off, fast! Please Help!!!!

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: How do I get to my Rezound "favorites"? Set picture message a

Your 'I need it fast' is a little funny to me, but I understand. Anyway, I'm not sure and can't really look right at this moment, but I see two ways of finding it and removing it without rightly knowing where it is, and both involve a file manager. I recommend Astro, it's free on the market, unless you already have one. In either case you could browse to the app in question and look for a folder called favorites. As it may or may not be a feature of that app, since you're saying it's showing up in the music player I would recommend option 2. Go to your album where the pic was stored and find out the name of the pic. If you downloaded it from a txt it will probably show up in your download folder, just know there may be more than one, because some apps have their own. So you may be navigating to the app folder anyway. Once you have the name, browse up in you file manager until your at the root of the phone. For example Astro starts by default at /mmt/sd_ex or something like that it you navigate up you should go /mmt then just /. With Astro you hit the search button on the phone and enter some or all of the name and it will begin looking in every folder. When the search is complete look for one that will probably have favorite in the address and there it is. If you have issues finding the name the longer and more labor intensive route is to search for all pictures. Even if you don't have a lot of them on the phone your self your apps will have plenty to sift through. Another bonus to Astro is it offers tinny tiny little thumbnails for everything. Once you've found it you can use the FM to browse to the location and delete it or if after seeing it know where it is you can just go there. Hope this helps, and is in time;)

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: How do I get to my Rezound "favorites"? Set picture message a

Yup, "I need to get it off fast!" Sexting can be problematic, eh? LMAO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463