Beats audio works with all players on new HTC

ghess517

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Now isn't that interesting? Beats works with the newest phones that have sense 4.0 on all players. Hope this means that next OTA will add to the rezound as well.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Personally I read that as meaning that either beats is system wide(which would be good)

OR

HTC is recompiling other people's apps with Beats support(which would be bad)

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Personally I read that as meaning that either beats is system wide(which would be good)

OR

HTC is recompiling other people's apps with Beats support(which would be bad)

Yeah, and there are equalizers on the market that do pretty much the same thing. Beats was never a big to do for me, although I did get $80 for the beats buds because a friend of mine thinks they're so much better than anything else.

He's so hot for them I probably could have gotten double that. But like said, he's a friend, lol.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, and there are equalizers on the market that do pretty much the same thing.

I've heard this line a dozen times, but no one seems to know the exact settings to replicate Beats. It's always either "similar" or "almost the same." I'll admit that many of the options sound similar, but it's just not the same exact sound. Until otherwise, I'll accept no substitute. I'm a basshead, so Beats is right up my alley for the most part.
Like MrSmith said, I hope this is system wide as well.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I've heard this line a dozen times, but no one seems to know the exact settings to replicate Beats. It's always either "similar" or "almost the same." I'll admit that many of the options sound similar, but it's just not the same exact sound. Until otherwise, I'll accept no substitute. I'm a basshead, so Beats is right up my alley for the most part.
Like MrSmith said, I hope this is system wide as well.

Where's that rumbling coming from? Sounds like I'm wearing a subwoofer on my head. Oh that's just my ringtone..Yeah I'll take it.

Oh and for those of you running an ICS ROM missing Beats / DSP manager. Here's a working DSP manager for ICS:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=22537716&postcount=24

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante