Music Help!!!!

mlg2919

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Coming from Storm 2 and had Rezound 4 days now and loving it. But music is giving me fits, think I must not understand how it works. I now have 4 music apps, HTC Music which sees and plays nothing, Google Music which only sees and plays music from the market, Poweramp which sees everything in all folders including app noises and ring tone (please) and plays so soft I cannot hear it, and the last is playerpro which does not find any music other than a few app sounds. Also tried music importer to move music.

I Have music from the market and mp3 files from my PC that I have moved to the sdcard\musice and to the google music folder. Al I want to do is load music to phone (no cloud) from PC, Market, Amazon, other have a single music player to use.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? Help!!!!

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
All you need is a folder on your SD card(internal or external) named "Music" the capital M is required. The stock music player and Google music will both pick this up and play music from there. PowerAmp will read anything and everything on your SD cards but I believe you can filter it by directory.

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
After you get your music sorted as Mr. Smith points out, pick just one player to use. If your not gonna use Amazon's or Google's cloud, I'd say the stock HTC app or power amp is your best bet. If your going to use power amp, there is an option to pick the folders it scans for music. By default, it picks everything on your internal and external sd card. Just uncheck everything except your Music folder, and your golden.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair