Problem With "Mail" App That Cannot Keep Update Daily.

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
I have several different providers for my MAIL (Inbox), but I am having trouble finding different ways on how to make it worn with daily updates (That means to for MAIL app to receive daily new e-mails in by updates or sync)...When I got this phone last December and it worked beautiful, but as of last week... somehow it stopped updating/refreshing... When I checked my Inbox via PC and there are always new e-mails in, but not on my phone. Why? Any advice? Thank you very much.

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah? Thank you for recommending K-9 Mail APP. But now, I am curious as to see WHY MY DEFAULT MAIL APP is not working! o_O!!! Just wanted to know HOW CAN I MAKE THIS APP (Default) work? Thanks anyway.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
The problem is that the stock mail app does crazy things like stop working. If you want it to work, go under your settings -> applications and clear data on the app, then setup your accounts and prefs again. Then in a month or two it will probably stop working again lol..

leozdad

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I have been trouble having trouble with yahoo mail not giving me notifications just like you're not getting notifications my gmail sinks fine just not my yahoo mail.
it seems to sink whenever it wants to it won't just simply do a push notification like my original droid incredible did hope they fix it soon

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I have been trouble having trouble with yahoo mail not giving me notifications just like you're not getting notifications my gmail sinks fine just not my yahoo mail.
it seems to sink whenever it wants to it won't just simply do a push notification like my original droid incredible did hope they fix it soon

Yahoo would suggest using the Yahoo Mail app. I would suggest not using the stock mail app...as mentioned above it is abysmal compared to its free brethren.

eeyore6802

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I've had a similar strange problem lately. I have 2 yahoo accounts on the.stock mail app and one is fine and sends notifications etc. Yet the other one hasn't been and then a lot of times I go in to update it and it says login failed. I then have to log in to yahoo through their site and then I have to go back into the account settings on the app as if you were entering a new password(although nothing is changing). It's been quite annoying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol