Sync is currently experiencing problems ...

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone has this message at the bottom of the accounts & sync page:

<<Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly.>>

This message never goes away, and I don't have any sync problems. Just wondering if anyone has this same message.

Janet

Vito2000

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone has this message at the bottom of the accounts & sync page:

<<Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly.>>

This message never goes away, and I don't have any sync problems. Just wondering if anyone has this same message.

Janet

Nope. I'm not getting that message.

Reactions: skatergirl

nica7

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
I had that msg for a couple of days on my Rez but didn't notice any drawbacks. I just checked right now when I saw your post and the message is gone. I don't believe I did anything to get rid of it so it might just fix itself??

Paradocks

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
It just means that the sync function experienced a hiccup. It failed to sync one or more items and will try again at the next sync interval. I get the message occasionally when trying to sync multiple items at the same time. Nothing to worry about, unless the message is there all the time. If it is, look at all your sync categories and see if one of the icons on the right is red in color instead of green. If there is one, try to sync manually and see if that solves the problem.

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk

Reactions: skatergirl

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
It just means that the sync function experienced a hiccup. It failed to sync one or more items and will try again at the next sync interval. I get the message occasionally when trying to sync multiple items at the same time. Nothing to worry about, unless the message is there all the time. If it is, look at all your sync categories and see if one of the icons on the right is red in color instead of green. If there is one, try to sync manually and see if that solves the problem.

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk

Paradocks ... you were right on the money. I found where the issue was and it was in my Twitter accounts.

Thank you for your help!

Janet