Good inexpensive bluetooth

mulishaman187

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have a plantronics voyager 520 right now, it was good with my DX, but now it has terrible overmodulated sound quality. Is this a rezound issue or is it time to try a new earpiece? Any recommendations?

MulishaMan187

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I have a plantronics voyager 520 right now, it was good with my DX, but now it has terrible overmodulated sound quality. Is this a rezound issue or is it time to try a new earpiece? Any recommendations?

MulishaMan187

I don't know if I am allowed to post links or not, so I hope I am not breaking any rules.

I have used Motorola bluetooths for years. They are easy, the talk time is excellent and they work with every phone. As well, they are inexpensive.

Amazon.com: Motorola H720 Bluetooth Headset [Motorola Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

jim2112

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
It may be a rezound issue. I would try it before you buy it if you can. I have had 5 blue tooth devices that worked fine with my original moto droid and none sound good on the rezound. It may be a bad unit, I was hoping ICS might help but not out yet. I have so much loaded up on the phone I hate to trade it in but this is a major issue for me.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

MulishaMan187

This post gave me deja vu for a second. Your OP is a carbon copy of this earlier thread link below.. So, as you can see, your Plantronics doesn't wanna play nice w/ the Rezound for some reason. Your probably in need of a new one.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-htc-rezound/155854-bluetooth-experience.html#post1619338