Place your ICS bets!

tmettler5

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
April 1st, obviously!

How do we know this? When Verizon committed, they had not noticed 2012 is Leap Year. Thus, the date they planned, March 31st, First Quarter, actually falls on the first day of April!

Be kind to them. This only happens every four years. Their corporate calendars are probably the budget edition - the ones where each year has standard 365 days. It is far cheaper to do a Groundhog Day every 4 years.

A friend of mine whose company sells the Days that Calendar companies build into their products explained this to me. He said that AT&T, Verizon and the Post Office buy the 365 day calendar every year, while Sprint and TMo buy the more expensive Leap Year option every 4 years. Don't believe my friend? What just happened at T-Mobile? When did it happen? Shame on them for blaming the failed merger! But, seriously, who would admit to a big layoff because of money wasted on those expensive, unnecessary Leap Year calendars?
;)

The HTC Rezound ICS 4.0.3 Update with Sense 3.6 will Roll-out first week of April | Josephws's?Blog | YouMobile

I would have to raise a glass to you, sir, if it is true. :) Can you tongue-in-cheek say I will also become independently wealthy next week too? :cool:

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Wow I wonder what evidence is behind this? If it is true then htc has delivered as long as the update works.

And verizon location agent gone? This all sounds to good to be true.

You do realize that if they remove the VZW location agent (and not merge it with something else) Verizon's proprietary apps like VZ Nav will no longer work right? That is unless they have been rewritten to use Googles.

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
You do realize that if they remove the VZW location agent (and not merge it with something else) Verizon's proprietary apps like VZ Nav will no longer work right? That is unless they have been rewritten to use Googles.

As far as I know the location agent didn't even exist on the Rezound until we got the first update.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Do you think the Rezound will see ICS this spring or summer? Articles from 2011 stated the Rezound would get it the first quarter of 2012, but that's obviously not happening. Share your predictions!

Late third quarter of 2012.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site

Was not on the thing before first ota so it can obviously be done without. No one that I have ever heard of uses the crap anyway...

bigpetefox

A delicious bass...
Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
I tend to root, so no need to wait for updates. Rock the Clean Rom!

I know not everyone roots, but it tends to take the edge off when updates take forever (cough-cough Fascinate cough)..

;-)

My phone did it..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC