Place your ICS bets!

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Do you think the Rezound will see ICS this spring or summer? Articles from 2011 stated the Rezound would get it the first quarter of 2012, but that's obviously not happening. Share your predictions!

Stelv

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Tomorrow or the next day or the day after that or the next day at the latest unless its the day after that...

BiggestHorse

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
April 1st, obviously!

How do we know this? When Verizon committed, they had not noticed 2012 is Leap Year. Thus, the date they planned, March 31st, First Quarter, actually falls on the first day of April!

Be kind to them. This only happens every four years. Their corporate calendars are probably the budget edition - the ones where each year has standard 365 days. It is far cheaper to do a Groundhog Day every 4 years.

A friend of mine whose company sells the Days that Calendar companies build into their products explained this to me. He said that AT&T, Verizon and the Post Office buy the 365 day calendar every year, while Sprint and TMo buy the more expensive Leap Year option every 4 years. Don't believe my friend? What just happened at T-Mobile? When did it happen? Shame on them for blaming the failed merger! But, seriously, who would admit to a big layoff because of money wasted on those expensive, unnecessary Leap Year calendars?
;)

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Anyone got anymore info update related or a place where some might surface? I wish htc would tell us when they give the update Verizon so we can bug the crap out of them for it. I see them holding it from us for no real reason. They seem to hate the rezound for some reason(going by number of adds, pricing, and the fact that store clerks never stear anyone towards it it seems like). I am afraid they might withhold it until other phones like the razr get it first. Idk maybe I'm just paranoid.

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
The first time? June. Then it will be pulled because of the issues it's causing. Then it will be released again in November.

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Root worst you can do is use the cleanrom (gb) if you like sense and the senseless (gb) if you dont or if you want ICS there are options also scolser is the best so far