Bluetooth Headset and the Rezound

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I am using a LG BT Stereo headset and they sound great. I use them for music with Poweramp and Audio books with Audible. I find they work great with the Rezound. They also work great for calls.

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
Having the same issue, my voyager 520 died and today I got the Wave and returned it an hour later, now I have the Marque m155 and it blows too. Going to return it tomorrow, and go get a Motorola. If it doesn't work well I'm going to get a trucker style full headset.

My CommandOne, which worked great with my Droid X, distorted callers on my Rezound. I tried my trucker husband's Blue Parrot Road Warrior with my Rezound. The sound quality was even better than with no headset. They came out with an A2DP version of it, so I ordered it. Yep, I'll look like a Dork, but I'll be able to hear my callers loud and clear.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

idiotekniques

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
had major issues with the plantroics voyager pro, pro+ and HD on stock ROM. got an icon and it was better but still not great. same complaint, i could hear them but i sounded absolutely terrible to the point it was essentially a useless headset most of the time.

lost the icon, and still had the voyager pro HD laying around. wo when i flashed scotts clean rom 4.5pro and fired up the HD and it works perfectly now.

hickeyjones

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm a truck driver and rely heavily on my bluetooth. I has poor results with my plantronic headsets. I finally gave in and bought the humongous Blue Parrot that all the other drivers won't shut up about. I HATE how bulky it is, but let me tell you, NOTHING can touch the audio quality or battery life. I swear this damn thing has a nuke plant inside. I leave it on standby 24-7 and it will seriously go two weeks before needing a charge.

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm a truck driver and rely heavily on my bluetooth. I has poor results with my plantronic headsets. I finally gave in and bought the humongous Blue Parrot that all the other drivers won't shut up about. I HATE how bulky it is, but let me tell you, NOTHING can touch the audio quality or battery life. I swear this damn thing has a nuke plant inside. I leave it on standby 24-7 and it will seriously go two weeks before needing a charge.

Yep. I can't hear any background noise when my truck driver husband calls me with his Parrot. He has rolled the window down to see if I could hear the wind. I couldn't. He hears me loud and clear too. Those headsets are amazing. Funny thing is he was always making fun of one of his buddies who wore a Parrot. Then when the law changed and forced him to use a handsfree, he tried some of my headsets. It was so noisy I couldn't understand a word he said. All I heard was rattling, and hideous noise. So he broke down and got the Parrot. He uses it all the time now, even at home. Mine will be delivered Tuesday. :)

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
So my Blueparrot B250-XT+ arrived yesterday morning. I got the one that supports A2DP so my messages and emails can be read to me, but music sounds decent as well. But the most impressive thing is the call quality on both ends. It is superb. The headset reconnects automatically when I get back in range. The 66' range advertised isn't happening, but I didn't expect it to. I do have a bit farther range than with my CommandOne.

My husband couldn't hear any background noise as I puttered around doing dishes and stuff. This was impossible with my other headsets because it was very loud and annoying on his end, and he would cut out every time I made a noise on my end. Finally a headset that just works. No, it's not sleek and sexy looking, but I'm not vain. I just want it to work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes