ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't be too surprised. The international Sensations have already been given ICS, followed by AT&T's Vivid, and there's mixed reports over on T-Mobile USA's Forum about ICS for their Sensation being imminent. Still seems a little soon to me but I'd love to be wrong.

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I wonder where the the info came from? It say Verizon location agent gone too?

Lol I am still pretty new to this community, but it really makes me chuckle to see that there is zero expectations for manufactures to get a update out. I mean I know they have a bad track record, but is
Zero confidence really warranted lol? Some ppl are saying not till December tor Christ sakes.

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I wonder where the the info came from? It say Verizon location agent gone too?

Lol I am still pretty new to this community, but it really makes me chuckle to see that there is zero expectations for manufactures to get a update out. I mean I know they have a bad track record, but is
Zero confidence really warranted lol? Some ppl are saying not till December tor Christ sakes.

If you only knew how life crushing it is to some of us that get promised or here about an update and it doesn't show. The 50 times a day we hit the check for new update button and nothing! Its like you trying to call your loved one several times and no answer and come to find out that person was cheating on you.
Zero confidence! lol

bellken

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
While I wish for the update, I hope the information is wrong. The version number is the same as the leaked ICS update, and, I would have hoped, that would address some of the problems, that some users have experienced with leaked ICS update (i.e. the version number would be higher than the leaked version).

Thadrow

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
disappointing if its the same as the leak . the leak has the battery drain problem .

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

trivor

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
If you only knew how life crushing it is to some of us that get promised or here about an update and it doesn't show. The 50 times a day we hit the check for new update button and nothing! Its like you trying to call your loved one several times and no answer and come to find out that person was cheating on you.
Zero confidence! lol

C'mon guys, it's just a phone and just a software update. I could understand if you needed this to make your phone work that would be a different story. Wasting all your energy on a software update makes you look like all the iFans that stand in line for the iProduct. I think Jerry has the best advice (he tells us this on the podcasts): Like the phone you buy as is and if you get an upgrade consider it a bonus. If you're really that anxious, then ROOT. Verizon has never been know for speedy updates so if you don't like it find another carrier (although for my needs Verizon is the only carrier that has good enough coverage - I wish the other 3 would at least compete in my areas to push Verizon competitively.

Reactions: dabombcra

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
So, for those of us rooted, custom ROM'd and bloat free, what's the impact?

Gotta go stock to get it or ?

Don't fret, once they get word it's the "official" final build devs wiill package it up all purdy like for root users. I'm thinking shortly before the OTA reads GO, we'll see a flurry of activity in xda.

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping. Don't want to have to back track on this, just want -FLASHABILITY-

Then "fogit about it" (please don't correct my spelling, LOL) :D

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
C'mon guys, it's just a phone and just a software update. I could understand if you needed this to make your phone work that would be a different story. Wasting all your energy on a software update makes you look like all the iFans that stand in line for the iProduct. I think Jerry has the best advice (he tells us this on the podcasts): Like the phone you buy as is and if you get an upgrade consider it a bonus. If you're really that anxious, then ROOT. Verizon has never been know for speedy updates so if you don't like it find another carrier (although for my needs Verizon is the only carrier that has good enough coverage - I wish the other 3 would at least compete in my areas to push Verizon competitively.

You probably need to work on a sense of humor and attitude! The reply wasn't intended for you to degrade or tell me or anyone else what to do. I have 11 lines with Vzw for 14 years so I am plenty patient! My reply was for fun! I even put lol on the end.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
You probably need to work on a sense of humor and attitude! The reply wasn't intended for you to degrade or tell me or anyone else what to do. I have 11 lines with Vzw for 14 years so I am plenty patient! My reply was for fun! I even put lol on the end.

Geesh, really, God forbid you try to use a bit of humor to amuse yourself or someone else.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Geesh, really, God forbid you try to use a bit of humor to amuse yourself or someone else.

1528356-flash6412_no_fun_allowed_super.jpg

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
disappointing if its the same as the leak . the leak has the battery drain problem .

Not everyone has drain problems. Scrossler thinks it's in the kernal, which can be fixed. There is no reason it could not happen. The leak is buttery smooth, and seems like what a final release could be.

There will also be some percent of phones that are broken from the update, that's just the way software updates go.

Thadrow

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Not everyone has drain problems. Scrossler thinks it's in the kernal, which can be fixed. There is no reason it could not happen. The leak is buttery smooth, and seems like what a final release could be.

There will also be some percent of phones that are broken from the update, that's just the way software updates go.

hes using an old leaked kernel to fix it . and no one can edit kernels unless its dropped opensourced . but the fix works, just the blue flicker comes back .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781