Need accessory advice (car mount, case, batt, etc)...

LarryPGH

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
So, my Rezound should be coming in the FedEx tomorrow, and so I've been looking around for accessories -- on Amazon, VZW, and reading blogs.

Are there any good deals you've seen out there, recently? I noticed the car mount that fits in a CD player, which is intriguing, but haven't seen it discussed elsewhere. I want to get an extended battery and case, but there doesn't seem to be one that folks uniformly recommend. I'd be tempted to get a dock, but that seems to be a crap shoot, too. Otterbox seems to be a well-regarded case, but are there others that get good reviews at inexpensive price points?

Are there any tried-and-true accessories out there? Has anyone found any comparative reviews that do a good job of running through the available options?

Thanks!

Larry

Dr Mixer

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox Commuter series has done me well in the past with HTC phones. The Defender Series can be pretty bulky IMO.

Check it out.

ace0187420

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I have a question about car chargers and which one everyone prefers I've been looking and don't see one that has the same connector as the one that came with the phone for the wall charger does it matter?

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk.

jpoutre

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I have the Window and Dash Vehicle Mount and it's awesome. The car charger plugs into the mount, so you just put the phone in it and it recognizes it in car mount mode. And it adjusts to fit with a case and extended battery too. Got mine on ebay for $25. Well worth it.

John