Is it possible to edit the color scheme for Dolphin HD?

Ravaloft

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Because the green is clashing with my red capacitive button and since I am OCD about certain things (diagnosed and everything), and it's driving me up the wall.

I know there is a red theme available but, it's not red enough and has polka dots. Nothing wrong with polka dots... I just don't want them.

I have never attempted to make a theme but, I figure this could be a good learning point and maybe a new hobby.

If anyone can point me in the direction to go it would be helpful.

Thanks.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Because the green is clashing with my red capacitive button and since I am OCD about certain things (diagnosed and everything), and it's driving me up the wall.

I know there is a red theme available but, it's not red enough and has polka dots. Nothing wrong with polka dots... I just don't want them.

I have never attempted to make a theme but, I figure this could be a good learning point and maybe a new hobby.

If anyone can point me in the direction to go it would be helpful.

Thanks.

Is this based on the fact that you don't like any of the other color themes already, readily available for download?
Someone here may be able to give you specifics on the process. In the meantime, there's a well known dev./programmer named James Tadeo who has a website solely dedicated to info. on working w/ Dolphin. Boatloads of tutorials and how to diy etc.,. That may be worth your while to peruse for the time being until more people wake up and can read your post. This is a link I bookmarked awhile back, should get you there:

Boonex Dolphin Video Tutorials

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol