That's It...I'm Done.!!!

Steve54

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Well...for a year anyway. On the 9th, I pulled the trigger and got another Rezound. No more upgrades until next February, and I, and especially my sister, couldn't be happier. The Rezound is, in my lowly opinion, the best and only choice to make on Verizon. No more wondering about how hard I will be chasing the android technology beast. Time to take a well deserved siesta and see how things go for a few months. :D

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Steve54

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
You and me both. However I would like to see manufacturers put more effort into battery life and power management.

I hear ya...I have just learned to roll with it. I just keep chargers handy and charge whenever.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Congrats on your purchase. Hopefully we will see Ice Cream Sandwich very soon.

Tip- Get the extended life battery. I did, and it's well worth the extra girth it gives the phone. Stock battery just doesn't carry enough juice.

Steve54

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on your purchase. Hopefully we will see Ice Cream Sandwich very soon.

Tip- Get the extended life battery. I did, and it's well worth the extra girth it gives the phone. Stock battery just doesn't carry enough juice.

No extends for me...get plenty of charge and life with my program. I do carry a spare battery, just in case...:D

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

cubetop

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
My fiance and I both rock the Rezound. I don't think I've ever been happier with a cell phone honestly. I'd LIKE ics but I'm not frothing over it. I got the extended battery from Verizon and the belt clip case. I easily go 20+ hours with HEAVY use on WiFi and 4G.

I love it!

Ravaloft

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I love my rezound with extended battery. Best experience with a phone out of the box. I almost didn't feel the need to root and freeze stuff. But, all the extra v-cast stuff syncing in the background made me do it. And, I wanted to remove stuff from the app drawer like vz navigator.

I still like to keep up on the news of new devices but I am perfectly happy with my rezound.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund