Mail won't automatically update

rhauer

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
The HTC mail app doesnt seem to update email automatically. I have changed the settings from Push to set intervals and nothing works. I really don't like to layout of the Gmail app and prefer to use the stock HTC mail app. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
The HTC mail app doesnt seem to update email automatically. I have changed the settings from Push to set intervals and nothing works. I really don't like to layout of the Gmail app and prefer to use the stock HTC mail app. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

In general, meaaging sucks on aGB so tt could be due to a number of things. What power mode are you in from setings? Try performance mode. In setings, select data always on and that sync all is checked, as well. It's usually just minor hiccups in settings that throws it out of wack. Although, messaging can do it for no good reason at all, sometimes.

rhauer

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I think i checked all of those. I am definately in Performance mode, and i have sync set to Push. This seems like it should be basic and work flawlessly.