Stuck my head in other Forums... OMG

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Lets keep the comments on a more "appropriate" level everyone. Don't need to turn this into the wrong type of thread ;)

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
you and me baby ain't nothing but Mammals so let do it like they do on the discovery channel... hehehe :-* I mean it does make sense (heheh) since the Rezound is a media phone

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
C'mon Paul. My comment was pretty tame. PG-13 at worst. It's stuff you'd hear on the Discovery channel.
If I let that slide by too often, then the next person comes along and tries to push the envelope a little further.. etc. etc...

Enjoy the thread guys!

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
If I let that slide by too often, then the next person comes along and tries to push the envelope a little further.. etc. etc...

Enjoy the thread guys!

I feel like I got Minority Report moderated for some kind of future infraction. I shall take my lashings and carry on, however.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I feel like I got Minority Report moderated for some kind of future infraction. I shall take my lashings and carry on, however.

No, you weren't in the wrong at all. This isn't the Disney forums. The joke was as tame as it gets.

If someone happens to be on one of those blue pill drugs, I suppose he's just overly sensitive to the humor. Just my 2 cents.

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
No, you weren't in the wrong at all. This isn't the Disney forums. The joke was as tame as it gets.

If someone happens to be on one of those blue pill drugs, I suppose he's just overly sensitive to the humor. Just my 2 cents.

244ttzr.gif

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site

I lol'd at Disney forums. Thanks for the support.

I...don't get it. I feel out of the loop. Fill me in please.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Back on topic a bit, I am reading through the comments on the SGSIII posts from yesterday and have reached a sad conclusion.

Gnex owners seem to be turning themselves into a cult 'ala the iPhone'.

if you say your VZW gnex is better than the GSM one, that's a beatin but if you say your SGSIII is better than a Gnex, that is a stabbin', then a hanginng, then drawn and quartered....

tarnak

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Back on topic a bit, I am reading through the comments on the SGSIII posts from yesterday and have reached a sad conclusion.

Gnex owners seem to be turning themselves into a cult 'ala the iPhone'.

if you say your VZW gnex is better than the GSM one, that's a beatin but if you say your SGSIII is better than a Gnex, that is a stabbin', then a hanginng, then drawn and quartered....

Thats how is it when you go to the Iphone forums, I was looking into those before sticking with android, you ask a why cant it do this question and they haul you out and grind you into dog food. it is kinda fun to go and read their posts, you will always find some poor fool getting spit-roasted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech