Goodbye Rezound!

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, really. You won't see a commercial touting those facts. We see "come buy this state of the art device and get a double your data plan, 2gb to 4gb and do all these wonderful things for 30 days. What they will never tell you in the small print is, "whatever you do, don't stream any videos or use gps cuz 30 becomes 7 and will drain your piggy bank dry monthly".

That brings up a good question. For those that use less than 4GB/mo what do you use data for? If I was on activesync I'd get blown out of the water on my initial sync. I think I kill the 4 GB within a week just listening to Pandora and my cloud music on Google Music(and maybe a netflix movie or two).

babytazz18

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
That brings up a good question. For those that use less than 4GB/mo what do you use data for? If I was on activesync I'd get blown out of the water on my initial sync. I think I kill the 4 GB within a week just listening to Pandora and my cloud music on Google Music(and maybe a netflix movie or two).

well i consider myself a heavy data user but coming from a dinc2 even though I have unlimited data i never pushed past 4gb a month. I believe my max was 2gb and my average is close to 1.3gb a month. But now that I have a 4g device I have been streaming movies n music like crazy and running games alot more. I personally think it may just depend on the type of device you have.

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha yea... I streamed 1GB of music in one day through Google Music. That was several hours set to always stream high quality.

Thankfully, I'm on a grandfathered unlimited plan. Oddly enough I never find myself somewhere where I can watch Netflix with my phone. Most of my streaming is done at work or while driving.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I had a nexus and the poor signal made me send it back. (and 4.0.4 doesn't fix it) seems like its a hardware issue since multiple updates and radios have come and done nothing to fix the issue.

If it is a hardware issue, why is it so many people do not have the problem you experienced?

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
If it is a hardware issue, why is it so many people do not have the problem you experienced?

That's another $64k question? Right up there with, why do some get bootlooped, others have no clue what a boot loop is? Why did/do large swaths of people not experience the national outages when they happen? Last time around, everybody around me got hit, I had nary a network hiccup during that time period. As tech. advanced as Android phones and users are, they are still an enigma to me.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site

I'm wondering if anyone downloads large files on their phone. Like .zip and .rar.
When I'm not at home, I just click a link and let it download on 4G. Verizon won't mind. What's a couple of 500MB packages between friends?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech