ICS link

medic673

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have a better link than android police? 6 hour down load and the damn file won't open, kinds annoyed, might just want the 6 days lol.....no not really

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Head over to the XDA thread, there's a few mirrors in there that work a lot better. It only took me 10 minutes to get it from there.

medic673

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Didn't work, reboot and no load, reboot again, no load. I quit will wait for ota lol. Other downloads tale hours and them don't work..... Ugh

Vito2000

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Didn't work, reboot and no load, reboot again, no load. I quit will wait for ota lol. Other downloads tale hours and them don't work..... Ugh

Did you boot into hboot to apply the update, or did you just reboot your phone? I was able to apply the update without any problems by booting into hboot. Also, make sure the update file is properly named and located in the root of your SD card, otherwise it will not work.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Where is the root, I just put it on there and tried

It's the upper most directory on your ext_sd card. Use a file manager and open up the ext_sd, place it there w/ your other items. Don't put in a folder, it needs to be all by it's lonesome. As Vito said, you need to boot it into hboot to apply it.

leozdad

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
first where do i look for the ics can someone post a link?, second do you need to be rooted to apply this? i am not rooted . or shouldi wait for the OTA

Last edited:

bellken

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
You do not need root. You will need to re-setup your phone and re-load any downloaded applications.

If re-doing your phone setup (don't import the sim contacts), and, re-loading all of you downloaded apps does not bother you, than, go for it. Otherwise, the OTA may likely happen on the 9th, as rumored.

medic673

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Works good, one quickly question on latitude it has my daughter as a pending request, I accept it and don't work. Any fixs?

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Works good, one quickly question on latitude it has my daughter as a pending request, I accept it and don't work. Any fixs?

Usually, when this occurs. You need to go through all your contacts and see if you have a dual entries/listing of her info. in all your contacts. Make sure you don't have any of her info mixed in w/another persons contact info.

bellken

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
fromhttp://www.androidpolice.com/2012/05/02/exclusive-download-official-ice-cream-sandwich-build-3-13-605-7-android-4-0-3-for-the-htc-rezound-includes-new-radios/

Installation Instructions:

?After downloading the file, rename it to "PH98IMG.zip" (no quotes)
?Place the renamed file onto the root of the SD Card
?Power down your device

?Reboot into the bootloader by holding VOL DOWN + Power
?The flashing process should begin automatically
(note: at the end of my 1st attempt, my phone shut off, and, I had to repeat the process, so, technically, you run the flash process twice)

Once the device reboots, you're good to go. Enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay