Screenshot of Software Update!

Kaptain75329

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
You're not sorry. You just like messing with people so you can have a laugh at their expense. That's a hallmark of the bonafide, certifiable jerk.

That said, it's just a software update for a phone. If anyone is truly offended, they should step outside, get some fresh air, and chill out. Besides, the latest leak is supposed to be good enough to be ota anyway.

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
You're not sorry. You just like messing with people so you can have a laugh at their expense. That's a hallmark of the bonafide, certifiable jerk.

That said, it's just a software update for a phone. If anyone is truly offended, they should step outside, get some fresh air, and chill out. Besides, the latest leak is supposed to be good enough to be ota anyway.

I'm laughing with you all, not at anyone. Big difference. I take my real life and family seriously, every thing else, especially forums, I very much don't take seriously. So yeah, you won't find me on here getting my panties in a bunch about the small [crap].

babytazz18

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
LOL!!! I'm quite sure alot of people got excited about this when they opened it and wanted to cry after they realized it was a joke.

Kaptain75329

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm laughing with you all, not at anyone. Big difference. I take my real life and family seriously, every thing else, especially forums, I very much don't take seriously. So yeah, you won't find me on here getting my panties in a bunch about the small [crap].

No need to get defensive. The latter part of my post is the most important and should be obvious that's where I stand. No offense taken, albeit the former is just what you were courting and you knew that before you started this thread.

BigDNY#AC

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
That's interesting! When I click on my Check new.. I don't get that box.. My status window is pretty much blank as well with Verizon Wireless the only information filled in.

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
No need to get defensive. The latter part of my post is the most important and should be obvious that's where I stand. No offense taken, albeit the former is just what you were courting and you knew that before you started this thread.

It's simple, you called me a jerk, I defended my good name. ;)

That's interesting! When I click on my Check new.. I don't get that box.. My status window is pretty much blank as well with Verizon Wireless the only information filled in.

My status windows just shows Verizon Wireless and Code: 0

Kaptain75329

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
It's simple, you called me a jerk, I defended my good name. ;)

I wrote your behavior is the hallmark of a jerk -- it most certainly was -- and I called you out on it. Quid pro quo. But by all means take it personal if you like: I have no inclination to be a grammar nazi and explain the use of the word "That's" as employed in my original post. If you missed it then, you won't catch it now.

You deserved to be annoyed as it was your goal to incite the same among others in the first place. That you got serious and defensive over it makes us even and, for that, I'm satisfied to have returned the favor. Hence why I called it even. I even got your agreement on that in the other thread. So there. :)

Your "good" name was never in any danger. And now all of us can have a good laugh over today. ;)

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I wrote your behavior is the hallmark of a jerk -- it most certainly was -- and I called you out on it. Quid pro quo. But by all means take it personal if you like: I have no inclination to be a grammar nazi and explain the use of the word "That's" as employed in my original post. If you missed it then, you won't catch it now.

You deserved to be annoyed as it was your goal to incite the same among others in the first place. That you got serious and defensive over it makes us even and, for that, I'm satisfied to have returned the favor. Hence why I called it even. I even got your agreement on that in the other thread. So there. :)

Your "good" name was never in any danger. And now all of us can have a good laugh over today. ;)

Haha, whatever. It was a joke, most people took it as such, you didn't. I'm sorry.

Kaptain75329

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Haha, whatever. It was a joke, most people took it as such, you didn't. I'm sorry.

lol - An overused joke with all the sophistication of the tired Rick Rolling fad, but hey, whatever floats your boat. We both made our points, so it's all good now. :p

Apology (genuine or sarcastic) accepted. :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1