Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Well, I think I found my calendar cure *knock on wood*

I did a sync between my Outlook calendar and the other google account. All calendar events synced over to Google. I went to my tab and there was EVERYTHING from the new calendar!!

So, I clicked off my regular calendar in the tab and turned off the sync for the regular calendar in the tab. It is a pretty good solution. I created a calendar event from the tab. It synced to Google, then to Outlook and then to my phone. I created an event from my phone, it synced to Outlook, then to Google and then to my phone!

Wow ... I have my own little super highway going on!

Thanks everyone for all your tips.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Glad to hear you got it all worked out.

Also, I know I'm one of if not the biggest mouths on here but that should never take away from the quality community we have here. Wanda, Dovahkiin, xxfallacyxx, Pizzadude, Dpham00, Major Payne, our friendly neighborhood mod PaulG(when he shows his face lol), even Phil when he pokes in on occasion, and the list goes on and on(If I didn't mention you by name, imagine that I did). You guys really make AC worth coming back to. And since skatergirl singled me out, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for making AC a great place to come and discuss what's going on with the Rezound.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Glad to hear you got it all worked out.

Also, I know I'm one of if not the biggest mouths on here but that should never take away from the quality community we have here. Wanda, Dovahkiin, xxfallacyxx, Pizzadude, Dpham00, Major Payne, our friendly neighborhood mod PaulG(when he shows his face lol), even Phil when he pokes in on occasion, and the list goes on and on(If I didn't mention you by name, imagine that I did). You guys really make AC worth coming back to. And since skatergirl singled me out, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for making AC a great place to come and discuss what's going on with the Rezound.

Right on! I second everything you said!!

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
.....I'd like to thank each and every one of you for making AC a great place to come and discuss what's going on with the Rezound.

Discuss? Rezound? Am I to understand this is a cellphone forum. I've been bamboozled, as one time tubby teen in me, was lured here under the guise there were going to be free Ice Cream Sandwiches distributed.

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Your making me blush!

Discuss? Rezound? Am I to understand this is a cellphone forum. I've been bamboozled, as one time tubby teen in me, was lured here under the guise there were going to be free Ice Cream Sandwiches distributed.

As long as you didn't get it his truck you should be ok, If you did we need to call CSI, NCIS, and the BAU. Hurry man time is of the essence

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to point out that as of this moment our own piizzadude and humpagardengnome are two of the top posters on AC, and yet I have more thanks than them. This is a crime and should be rectified. Thank these guys for the help that they give.

Reactions: skatergirl

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to point out that as of this moment our own piizzadude and humpagardengnome are two of the top posters on AC, and yet I have more thanks than them. This is a crime and should be rectified. Thank these guys for the help that they give.

I don't think I know of pizzadude, but I do thank and like humpardenome all the time!
:)

Reactions: humpagardengnome

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I applaud your inclusion of Piizzadude, he ain't delivery, he's stuffed crust Digiorno. That gnome jerk is a good for nothing goofball though. He deserves Rezound revocation and extraditon over to the GNex forum.

P.S. I fully expect that gnome portion to double my thanked count in a few hours.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Well, if it's not one thing it's another!!!

As of this morning, my gmail will not send or receive from my tablet. UGH!!!

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Well, if it's not one thing it's another!!!

As of this morning, my gmail will not send or receive from my tablet. UGH!!!

Did you check that you don't have a sync stuck? It happens sometimes. Just go in accounts & sync and see if the sync gmail still has the refresh icon stuck. Even if it doesn't uncheck/check google.

Reactions: skatergirl

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I had tried a couple of things before posting and what the heck do you know ... now it is working! TGIF!!! I can't take much more! LOL!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair