HTC Rezound ICE

blackbyrd

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
You must be in the UK. It's racist to suggest such a thing in america

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Actually, ICE is an actual US agency, and they have police like powers. If you've ever seen Cops, that's sorta of the theme. Now as for being racist, that particular agency goes after illegal immigrants of all races, not one in particular. So my question to you, is which race did your bigoted thinking aim you towards? But in actuality, I was just having fun like everyone else. Can we go back to that now?

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Actually, ICE is an actual US agency, and they have police like powers. If you've ever seen Cops, that's sorta of the theme. Now as for being racist, that particular agency goes after illegal immigrants of all races, not one in particular. So my question to you, is which race did your bigoted thinking aim you towards? But in actuality, I was just having fun like everyone else. Can we go back to that now?

Lol you were the one that got serious. My comment was in complete jest. It was meant to be derogatory tward the idea that America has an organization that regulates immigration( which it obviously does) when our borders are so incredibly insecure. The racist comment was about the fact that ppl that suggest that we more tightly secure and export the ppl that are here illegally(like myself) are commonly referred to as racists, or as you put it a bigot.

I am not sure but I think you might have simply misunderstood my sarcasm. It was not meant as an attack on you, but rather a sarcastic and derogatory comment against the current social norm of political correctness as it is portrayed by the media and the fact that the federal government has done so little to try and punish those that are here illegally.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Wasn't this a ROM question thread?

Ok, to the OP, obviously it's not called"ICE" but ICS.

Now to answer your question, pick any ICS ROM, they're all pretty darn good. If you don't mind not having Bluetooth try any of the Sense 4 roms. If you want absolute smoothness and full functionality try a Sense 3.6 rom. Pretty much all the kinks have been worked out of both.

Personally i prefer bored's and NilsP's ROMs.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Wasn't this a ROM question thread?

Ok, to the OP, obviously it's not called"ICE" but ICS.

Now to answer your question, pick any ICS ROM, they're all pretty darn good. If you don't mind not having Bluetooth try any of the Sense 4 roms. If you want absolute smoothness and full functionality try a Sense 3.6 rom. Pretty much all the kinks have been worked out of both.

Personally i prefer bored's and NilsP's ROMs.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Lol that only took 14 posts...

Cleanrom is a great starter Rom. It introduces you to the possibilities, functionally is mostly stock. Plus it's amazingly smooth and has all the crap removed. It has made me fall in love with my phone all over again.

I am going to try the charmander Rom when it comes out for my first taste of sense 4

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I think the OP knows it's ICS vs ICE, and a simple slip of the keyboard however the thread was more fun with International Consortium of Extraterrestrials

blackbyrd

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Lol you were the one that got serious. My comment was in complete jest. It was meant to be derogatory tward the idea that America has an organization that regulates immigration( which it obviously does) when our borders are so incredibly insecure. The racist comment was about the fact that ppl that suggest that we more tightly secure and export the ppl that are here illegally(like myself) are commonly referred to as racists, or as you put it a bigot.

I am not sure but I think you might have simply misunderstood my sarcasm. It was not meant as an attack on you, but rather a sarcastic and derogatory comment against the current social norm of political correctness as it is portrayed by the media and the fact that the federal government has done so little to try and punish those that are here illegally.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

No worries mate! ;)

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I think the OP knows it's ICS vs ICE, and a simple slip of the keyboard however the thread was more fun with International Consortium of Extraterrestrials

I'm not so sure...he posted the exact same question, same spelling and everything, on "that other site" and even posted it *GASP!* in the Development section. I think he got pretty beat up there. Pretty sure the thread was deleted.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm not so sure...he posted the exact same question, same spelling and everything, on "that other site" and even posted it *GASP!* in the Development section. I think he got pretty beat up there. Pretty sure the thread was deleted.

Since we have not heard back from the OP, I do not think he made it through that ordeal.....

OP we were only having some fun at your expense. Honestly we do not hurt anyone much...

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Since we have not heard back from the OP, I do not think he made it through that ordeal.....

OP we were only having some fun at your expense. Honestly we do not hurt anyone much...

In my opinion we're pretty gentle by comparison. Over there within the first two posts you could see the eye's rolling and hear the afterburner's kick on for a flamefest. At least we had some lighthearted fun and actually gave an answer....14 posts later...:p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital