Clockwork tether. Still supported?

Ravaloft

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I had to get a replacement phone. I had made the in app purchase for tether. Now it says I need a redeem code. Which I don't remember receiving.

Emailing for support had been fruitless. I've sent several a few days apart.

So here I am asking if anyone knows another way to get in touch with the dev or how to get a redemption code.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Your best bet is what you've already done. I'm sure the clockwork guys will get back to you, but you can also try posting in their app thread on XDA. Hopefully you'll get a response.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I had to get a replacement phone. I had made the in app purchase for tether. Now it says I need a redeem code. Which I don't remember receiving.

Emailing for support had been fruitless. I've sent several a few days apart.

So here I am asking if anyone knows another way to get in touch with the dev or how to get a redemption code.

I don't believe they do give you one at purchase. Go to clockworkmod.com, under tether you'll see gift me, click on it (precisely b/c the other links will not do the same action). It should open a little window so you can enter your email address to get your redeem code sent out to the email account you used for purchase, they will expedite the code a bit quicker.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrSmith317