anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
really? no I mean really?

Android you are one of the best. It does not matter if it is samsung, HTC or whatever. you offer a ton of things.

Do we have to follow the iPhone with the fragmentation? My android is better than yours BS? I am so tired of reading that the SGSIII has this or that, my inexus is great but? where is my key lime pie?

stop it.

/end rant
//mods delete if you want

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
really? no I mean really?

Android you are one of the best. It does not matter if it is samsung, HTC or whatever. you offer a ton of things.

Do we have to follow the iPhone with the fragmentation? My android is better than yours BS? I am so tired of reading that the SGSIII has this or that, my inexus is great but? where is my key lime pie?

stop it.

/end rant
//mods delete if you want

You crazy bro :p

I just enjoy my little slice of HTC goodness mixed with some Dev love and don't sweat the other BS about which is best.

I think it was Conan the Barbarian who said the best thing in life is this: "Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentation of the fanboy's."

kulkaholic

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
You crazy bro :p

I just enjoy my little slice of HTC goodness mixed with some Dev love and don't sweat the other BS about which is best.

I think it was Conan the Barbarian who said the best thing in life is this: "Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentation of the fanboy's."

I prefer yodas, " greatness is hand of beholder it is in, yes"

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513