Car Dock that fits extended battery

jwalker007

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Verizon has the Rezound car dock that has inserts for stock, extended battery and case. It fits them all perfectly.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

jpoutre

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I have the one from Verizon also (got it on Ebay) and works awesome. It has inserts that fit phone, phone with gel case, and phone with extended batter but no case (my case is gel, easy to remove and put on, so no issue for me).

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I have a Craigs Docks car dock on order that should arrive tomorrow. Will report back with my thoughts and observations.

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
My dock arrived yesterday. Took 15 minutes to configure to my Otterbox. Plugs easily and works like a champ.

Take a look at craigsdocks.com

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
My dock arrived yesterday. Took 15 minutes to configure to my Otterbox. Plugs easily and works like a champ.

Take a look at craigsdocks.com

Otterbox ... that fits a Rez with an extended battery? Which case?

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I am using the Otterbox Defender with Extended battery on my Rezound. There are other threads on this, so look at those for illustrations.....might even be a YouTube video. Basically, you leave the hard plastic back cover off, just using the silicone and the front cover. Not small, but not much bigger than the holster shell combo Verizon sells. The only thing I do not like is the otterbox screen protector that is pre-installed. I will remove this if I decide to keep the case. This is day 2 trying it out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech