Seeking info on cases

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I have the tpu case with the little androids on it, but it sucks as far as the volume buttons go. Cannot hardly move them.

Anyone tried the silicon case Verizon sold? Were the volume buttons easy to move? I like the slickness of these types of cases for sliding in n out of my pocket but not having lint stuck all over.

--------------------------------------------------
There is a clause in the contract which specifically states any systematized transmission indicating a possible intelligent origin must be investigated. --Ash

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the silicone VZW case with the extended battery. I have no problems with the volume buttons on this case. The case covers the buttons, so I find it easier to press them. However, the Power button is NOT covered with the case. So I find it HARDER to use the power button to wake the phone up, etc. It gets quite annoying.

I use the otterbox commuter case when not using the big battery. I LOVE that case, just not the battery life when I use it. The otterbox silicone wrap that covers the phone before the hard plastic shell completely covers the volume and power buttons, and it makes them SOOOO much easier to press.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox Commuter master race reporting in.
By far the best case ever created. When I was browsing some of those $15 cases at the foreign owned kiosk at the mall, the guy tried to convince me some weird looking case was an Otterbox. I pulled out the Rezound and was like "THIS is an Otterbox, bud."

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox Commuter master race reporting in.
By far the best case ever created. When I was browsing some of those $15 cases at the foreign owned kiosk at the mall, the guy tried to convince me some weird looking case was an Otterbox. I pulled out the Rezound and was like "THIS is an Otterbox, bud."

That played out in my head like the knife scene from Crocodile Dundee...

No case or screen cover here -- my phones are nekid.

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have a suggestion for a case like an Otterbox but that will work with the extended battery?

yellar

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I got an otterbox defender and the buttons are definitely easier to push, kind of a drag when I use my extended batteries cuz I don't have anything for it then.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

TitaniumMan

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Rocking a Cell Nerd case. Black and white model. It reminds me of a ballistic case brand.

Their cheap and good build quality. I bought it from Amazon.

Huggie87

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
How do you like that case? Is it real bulky? I'm interested in getting one

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums