I'm tight, really tight

babyrootz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I was playing basketball this evening, then boom, it started to drizzle, I was walking home when it started drizzling, while I was walking, it started to rain really hard, so I ran, I drop my phone, back cover came off, battery came out, and cracked my screen, I reached my house and I blow dried my phone until it was hot, how long should I wait to turn it back on

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
You should also leave it with rice.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
They say to leave it in dry rice for 2-3 days.

Sucks about the screen, though. :(

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Lol. Ive always put my phones in the oven on low to dry them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Pfft, I throw mine in the microwave then demand my carrier sends me a new one after it spontaneously combusts. Works like a charm! ;)

AstroStrat89

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
if you got nothing to loose I would go ahead and take it apart. My wife dropped her Fascinate in a creek while hiking where it lay for quite a while. I know that is a big difference and I'll skip the whole story, but if I had taken her phone apart rather then just but in rice I could have saved it. Because it did start to work, but then got worse and worse. Later to find out there was still water sandwiched deep into the phone. I know, a few seconds in water is different, but again if you got nothing to lose...

Good luck

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
What did you guys think it meant? I keep thinking it means constipation. Am I right?

That's not what came to my mind. :)

Sounds like the OP is just young - must be some new expression for being in deep s.....

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers