Today, I unlocked the bootloader on my dad's Rezound today, just to see what Sense 4 was like on it. However, when I relocked it, it now says 'Relocked Bootloader' instead of 'Locked Bootloader'. Is there any way to get rid of that / will it interfere with him exchanging her phone due to any defect?

Secondly, I have relocked the bootloader, unrooted the phone, and installed the stock recovery back. He will still be able to upgrade to ICS via OTA, correct?
    06-26-2012 06:28 PM
    Did you install the ICS RUU? If so you can't go back to GB without S-Off. Also nobody knows if the OTA will load on an RUU 'd phone.

S-Off is also the way to make the phone say "locked" vs "relocked"
    06-26-2012 06:49 PM
    I'm not trying to highjack this tread but I'm confused about what you said concerning not being able to flash a GB RUU after you flash an ICS one. I originally screwed up when rooting my Rezound and used CMW to backup my stock root. Well, I lost it and the only way could get my phone up and running was to flash Scott's CleanROM 4.5 Prof with the boot image flash since I'm S-On. After that I flashed Newts One XXX 3RLS with the gingerbread patch. Yesterday, I decided I wanted to go back to stock rooted just for the heck of it so I reflashed from Scott's rom the rooted GB Stock ROM and pulled the boot image out of it and placed it into a PH98IMG image zip on the root of my SD Card, and I used the set mainverlower zip tool found on XDA that reset my Mainver to lower as well as Scott Cleanwipe script. Now I'm back to stock rooted. I've I look my bootloader in this condition will I be able to receive the OTA from HTC/Verizion for ICS and Sense 3.6 or am I stuck with just flashing ROMS now to get updates? I have considered the S-Off procedure but I'm scared that I will brick my phone as I know its the only way to get the relocked or tampered tag off the bootloader.
    06-28-2012 01:03 PM
    Help my htc rezound corgado remains unbootable this message only
    ***tampered***
    ***relocked**
    ***segurity warning***
    htc rezound virgor pvt ship s-on rl
    hboot-2.28. 0000
    radio-2.23.10.0123r/2.23.10.0124r
    opendsp-v14.6.0.7708.00.0507
    eMMC-boot sep 20 2012,17:40:22
    11-12-2014 08:20 PM
    Help my htc rezound corgado remains unbootable this message only
    ***tampered***
    ***relocked**
    ***segurity warning***
    htc rezound virgor pvt ship s-on rl
    hboot-2.28. 0000
    radio-2.23.10.0123r/2.23.10.0124r
    opendsp-v14.6.0.7708.00.0507
    eMMC-boot sep 20 2012,17:40:22
    You relocked the boot loader with a non-stock recovery... Unlock the boot loader, boot TWRP, flash ROM, fastboot flash boot image, and you should be GTG.
    11-14-2014 08:24 AM
    Okay I hate to come out of no where on this one or seem to hijack the post but after searching you guys are the closest I have found to solving this,

SO I have the HTC One m8 and I had an unsuccessful attempt at flashing different software. I soft bricked my phone and after looking around I was told that I would never find the stock Sense because it wasnt released. Some how i did and flashed it resetting all but S-off. I lost root access (Fine by me). Now i need to send it in for repair( The vol rockers fell off) and I know that its hardware related but i don't want them to deny it because my phone now says

***Software Status: Official***
    ***Relocked***

Ive changed everything back (CID(SPCS_001), Hboot version 3.19) ITS ALL back....but now I need to change the RElocked to just locked!! IS it possible? or does it even matter if it says relocked will they still repair?

Please and thank you..
    02-12-2015 11:35 AM
    Okay I hate to come out of no where on this one or seem to hijack the post but after searching you guys are the closest I have found to solving this,

SO I have the HTC One m8 and I had an unsuccessful attempt at flashing different software. I soft bricked my phone and after looking around I was told that I would never find the stock Sense because it wasnt released. Some how i did and flashed it resetting all but S-off. I lost root access (Fine by me). Now i need to send it in for repair( The vol rockers fell off) and I know that its hardware related but i don't want them to deny it because my phone now says

***Software Status: Official***
    ***Relocked***

Ive changed everything back (CID(SPCS_001), Hboot version 3.19) ITS ALL back....but now I need to change the RElocked to just locked!! IS it possible? or does it even matter if it says relocked will they still repair?

Please and thank you..
    You should probably post in the M8 foruns(this is the rezound forun).

From what I remember of HTC phones, if you have full s-off, there is a specific sequence you can reflash all the stock firmware and get a "locked" status back. But it has been a long time sense I have messed with one. I miss crack flashing... If you cannot find the answer here, go over to xda.

Sent from my XT1096
    02-16-2015 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD