Wow, this phone is great!

woolster22

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Very impressed with this phone. Picked one up to burn up my last upgrade before dooms day...and ask can say is i
Wish I did it earlier. Coming from a Droid charge and everything seems improved. Snappy, smooth, sense I'd everything touchwiz isn't. I think I want to pay around a bit, and would certainly love tolose the bloat, but this is running so smoothly! I do kiss my keyboard though ...
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
LOL, auto correct can be a real funny thing, huh?

--------------------------------------------------
There is a clause in the contract which specifically states any systematized transmission indicating a possible intelligent origin must be investigated. --Ash

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
LOL, auto correct can be a real funny thing, huh?

--------------------------------------------------
There is a clause in the contract which specifically states any systematized transmission indicating a possible intelligent origin must be investigated. --Ash

There are at least 20 words that auto correct to the word "p-e-n-i-s". Be careful and proof read what you text to your boss, lol. Personal experience.

Burchamj

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
coming from the charge too. Ordered mine last night at 11 before it was too late. I was gonna go for the s3.. But, 79$$..... Im glad it's night and day

mike7728

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Way to go Verizon in store reps for not pushing this awesome phone,u dumb a$$es,u guys have the best phone out there now

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

thebear

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I have 3 charges. One is mine the others belong to my kids. Had two upgrades on account so my daughter and I preordered s3. Left my son out in the cold. Went in vz store today and politely complained that all our charges miss texts and that my son wants another phone for replacement. They agreed to ship him a refurb rezound. Should be getting it tomorrow. My son is excited. Glad to hear it is so much better than the charge!

MeshiaSamurai

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I did the same thing as the OP; had one update left and used it before the shared data plans took effect. I now have unlimited data on my rooted Rezound, running a custom ICS rom and couldn't be happier, unless the devs pulled off a miracle and already managed to port JB over.

The hardware for this phone is superior to anything Verizon has to offer with the exception of the S3. I might have gone for that phone instead, but my first Android phone was the OG DINC and that made me a big fan of Sense. Add Beats audio and a great camera into the mix and what's not to love?

TrajDroid

May 16, 2012
Visit site
As I said before now they just need to make the beatz audio run on every music app..not just the phones built music program...I hate that..but it's the only down fall...I love my rezound otherwise!!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

joshcore

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
coming from a samsung fascinate a few days ago, this phone is a goldmine, especially at $80. i'm not a habitual phone user who constantly checks his phone aka a teenage girl, so i have no complaints about the phone. the front facing camera is pretty awesome, and the ibeats that came with the phone sound pretty good when you fit them with the right earbuds, not to mention the lock screen features are pretty awesome. the 4g is incredibly fast, and the extra space on the phone's hd is convenient. launcherpro is smooth on this. ordered an otterbox defender so i'm looking forward to using this to record my band practice sessions with the stand it includes. whenever i see people on here about what the phone is lacking, it reminds of louis ck's joke about the world being amazing and nobody is happy. shut the up. verizon owes you nothing, you ingrate.

Redbird1

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I have to admit, HTC hit one put of the park with this one. I just got one for my wife, and she loves it.

I've played around with it for awhile, and am thoroughly impressed. It's the perfect size, is easy to hold, and takes great photos.

They've really done a good job with Sense. Too bad I'm over a year from my upgrade time, or I'd get one for myself now!

Sent using Tapatalk

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
When we finally get ics you might want to leave launcher pro and go to apex. Same feature set, but all around better launcher.

Rezound via Tapatalk 2