02-13-2014 12:49 PM
30 12
tools
    I am using my HTC Rezound Verizon phone on Net10 and everything works......I had to work with the settings but phone internet and mms all work just fine. The only thing I found out.......was you can't send pictures using the default messaging program on the phone,I had to download the Facebook Messenger app which add's your phone contacts and facebook contacts to the same program and once I got my settings right I can send and receive pictures using that program instead of the default messaging program.
    NESHNABEC 533 likes this.
    07-08-2013 02:37 PM
    What data speeds are you getting?
    11-24-2013 06:20 AM
    muchas graciasss!!! ,e sirvio genial

- - - Updated - - -

muchas graciasss!!! ,e sirvio genial
    01-04-2014 10:55 PM
    I want to use a Verizon htc rezound on my Net10 . what steps do I take ? Bring your own phone only has sims for T-Mobile and at&t . My rezound has a place for sim . Knowing the steps I need to take would be helpful. must I unlock the phone? thanks
    02-13-2014 10:23 AM
    I want to use a Verizon htc rezound on my Net10 . what steps do I take ? Bring your own phone only has sims for T-Mobile and at&t . My rezound has a place for sim . Knowing the steps I need to take would be helpful. must I unlock the phone? thanks
    The phone is already SIM unlocked, Verizon phones are not "locked". The unlocking that is commonly referred to is to unlock the bootloader, this is not required for GSM but is for rooting/ROMing the phone.

You should use an AT&T SIM if possible, the Rezound does not support T-Mobile's 3G network (1700Mhz AWS) but does support AT&T's 3G HSPA network to a limited extent. Without significant root access and significant tweaking, only expect Edge network access on either network (80-200Kbps). The Rezound does not have radios tuned for US GSM frequencies, so even with excellent signal on other GSM phones, the Rezound struggles with 3G network connections on US networks.
    02-13-2014 12:49 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD