Make a stink on VZW's facebook?

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I agree that it won't hurt, but it won't help. They have a corporate communications employee in charge of social networking much like they do at my job.
I'll tell you this, that person or group does not push customer complaints along to their executive bosses. With the volume of comments VZW gets, I'd be surprised if they even took the time to read through them or even delete the very negative ones.
If you're looking for a social media outlet to reach them, people have a better shot on Twitter. They actually answer you on there.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Even on Twitter Verizon ignores the pressure.

I asked about ICS the other day and got the standard, "We know you are excited about ICS but we have no word." So, I replied with the web page link stating the update would be available in early 2012 and there was no further reply from Verizon.

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
It's just about being seen, not getting a reply. I know the employee's running the VZW social outlets aren't going to do anything helpful for us.

However if enough of us keep bringing this issue up other VZW customers are going to see it, as well as potential customers. We may not be David bringing down Goliath, but we can certainly be the erosion of mountains.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely agree that the more yelling the better. I just know that the more I yell the more frustrated I get.

Oh ... and there was a guy on the Verizon page who was complaining over the fact that his Nexus didn't have jelly bean yet. Geez ... stand in line!

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Haha. I'm actually noticing something interesting. The VZW employees running the facebook page are answering questions regarding other phones, but seem to be completely ignoring Rezound related questions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Free Tool Setups