Thought I Was Done

pcabe5

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Last night I powered down and back on before calling it a day and I got the white screen of death. Constant reboots so I tried to clear memory and it did nothing. Tried factory reset and it wouldn't work either. Pulled the battery again and this morning I was able to get the factory rest to work. Otherwise I would have bought a new phone today. To bad my ph98 wasn't in the root or I would have loaded that. Still might since I have to reload anyway.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Are you using cwm or am on ra for the recovery? If it is cwm, that is your culprit if I get what happened correctly

From my XxX rated Rezound

pcabe5

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Neither of those. Just restarted and got the constant reboot. Oh well I loaded ICS since I was at a reset anyway.

mike7728

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Last night I powered down and back on before calling it a day and I got the white screen of death. Constant reboots so I tried to clear memory and it did nothing. Tried factory reset and it wouldn't work either. Pulled the battery again and this morning I was able to get the factory rest to work. Otherwise I would have bought a new phone today. To bad my ph98 wasn't in the root or I would have loaded that. Still might since I have to reload anyway.

Got to bed a lil late,I bet yes;)

sent from my ics equipped REZOUND

pcabe5

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I will say that when I flashed the 10 RUU I had a couple extra steps not listed in anyones flashing instructions. Not sure what it would do if you just left it and didn't answer the questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12