What do you like most with ICS?

jldad

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Now that we have ICS, what do you like most about it? Besides the features listed in the Verizon release, what else have you found?

-LAUNCH BAR
-SWIPE TO NOTIFICATIONS
-FACE UNLOCK
-USAGE
-MULTI-TASK
-CREATE FOLDERS
-IMPROVED VOICE INPUT
-INCOGNITO MODE

weave majjik

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I was always a fan of the ADW launcher and the folder system, but didn't like that I had to sacrifice the stock widgets, so the folders are my personal highlight.

I will never use face unlock. I would love the thumb print reader that was on the atrix as that seems more useful and less gimmicky.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I think I was posting a similar thread at the same time. I like the black notification area, home folders, customizable launch bar and disabling apps of course. I'll have more when I have time to use it more.

weave majjik

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I think I was posting a similar thread at the same time. I like the black notification area, home folders, customizable launch bar and disabling apps of course. I'll have more when I have time to use it more.

It is pretty great to have eliminated the Blockbuster and VZW Apps from showing up in my manual updates in the play store that I would never update on principle.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

tarnak

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
How do we tell if both cores are now being used correctly, I did notice that my picture folders load faster.

ghess517

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Now that we have ICS, what do you like most about it? Besides the features listed in the Verizon release, what else have you found?

-LAUNCH BAR
-SWIPE TO NOTIFICATIONS
-FACE UNLOCK
-USAGE
-MULTI-TASK
-CREATE FOLDERS
-IMPROVED VOICE INPUT
-INCOGNITO MODE

Incognito mode????

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

-LAUNCH BAR
-SWIPE TO NOTIFICATIONS
-FACE UNLOCK
-USAGE
-MULTI-TASK
-CREATE FOLDERS
-IMPROVED VOICE INPUT
-INCOGNITO MODE

I know how to find the multi task on my tablet, but where do I find it on the phone?

Josphe72

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Incognito mode????

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

You can browse the net without cookies and history is automatically deleted upon exit of the browser.
My wife and I share a tab2 and I used this feature when I was shopping online for a fifteen year anniversary present for her.

Sent from a Rezound with tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781