ICS Update ERROR!

mcgowane79

May 31, 2011
Visit site
My wife's HTC Rezound received its ics update this afternoon but after the update was complete the software version still reads 2.3.4 and when the check new update button is pressed nothing happens.

Any advice?

Reactions: lilmyssSlim

lilmyssSlim

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
My wife's HTC Rezound received its ics update this afternoon but after the update was complete the software version still reads 2.3.4 and when the check new update button is pressed nothing happens.

Any advice?

Mine too...what gives?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

jwp1223

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
The quick update was the 7MB you need to redo it, and (pull it)...and it'll download the bigger file. I am doing it but I don't know if I am going to be able to use it without stock recovery, no one wants to answer my question.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The quick update was the 7MB you need to redo it, and (pull it)...and it'll download the bigger file. I am doing it but I don't know if I am going to be able to use it without stock recovery, no one wants to answer my question.

Are you up and running yet?

jwp1223

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Nope....I am stuck still. I am going to let it sit here for like 25-30 minutes (so until about 7pm central) and do another battery pull, after that, I'll be back to see if I can get clearer answers. At the moment as well I am downloading the RUU. Just my work connection is slower than balls.

mgloss

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I had to turn my phone off and re start it. My phone locked up during the download and once I re started it, no problems. That night help, not sure. My phone also said 2.3 version until I re started it one more time.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRepairGuy