Gmail invites not allowing use of mobile browser?

umpirerob

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So, my wife's DInc2 hasn't been allowing calendar invites from gmail because it keeps asking her if she wants to use the mobile browser but then errors out. As of today after the ICS update, my daughter's Rezound is doing the same thing. Any ideas on what the heck is going on?

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
So, my wife's DInc2 hasn't been allowing calendar invites from gmail because it keeps asking her if she wants to use the mobile browser but then errors out. As of today after the ICS update, my daughter's Rezound is doing the same thing. Any ideas on what the heck is going on?

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2.

I don't have an answer for you except that my Rezound did the same thing when I first flashed the ICS RUU several months ago. After too many ICS ROM's to count I've landed on one that let's my calendar invites be accepted by the calendar app. On ROM's where they don't work, it goes to my browser, like your's, but says I can't view it on a mobile browser blah blah blah...Sorry I don't have an answer, not really sure why it happens or how to get around it, but rest assured you're not the only one.

Reactions: umpirerob