Safe Send

littlelolo26

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
This may be a dumb question.. And I apologize in advance. But I downloaded ICS last night and I've noticed when I click to share a pic from the Gallery one of the options says Safe Send. What is that? Maybe it was there before and I just didn't see it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I personally do not see an option for that so it might be a feature of a program you installed.

when i search for it i get this

StealthType SMS 2.0 - Safe Send Demo
Send a complete and accurate text message on your iPhone without looking at it or speaking! With Safe Send, replies are sent to your E-mail inbox for review later...when it's safe. This features also works on iPad and iPod touch. It can send a text message for FREE, no text messaging plan required! (Requires Internet access) Purchase StealthType SMS by Cleverlike Corporation from the App Store today!

Nicoleking56

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
You must have downloaded the app keepsafe. It's a new feature for the app. when sending a picture using safe send, you can choose how long you'd like the recipient to view the photo for. It'll send a link to them where they may view the photo. After the preset time the picture "self destructs" or expires. If they try and save it, the photo comes out black.

Traveler9mm

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Also pissed...had to exchange my GSlll and I had the safe send android app installed with my personal pics...my reg photos are in not my hidden photos...where in the hell are they....??? My phone 786-357-3888