I love you guys but I am out

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Talked the wife into letting me get an sgsIII... BUT... I Am keeping the rezound as a backup... I will be around

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Jude526

ShadowCatcher

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Congrats on the new phone. Glad you'll still be here - we'll have to get you a new title, kind of like Rezound Professor Emeritus, or something...

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Talked the wife into letting me get an sgsIII... BUT... I Am keeping the rezound as a backup... I will be around

Noooooooooooooo........ Damn you piizzadude! :p

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Noooooooooooooo........ Damn you piizzadude! :p

Amen to that Wanda!

But hey, as long as you are happy. Of course I had to say this same thing when my brother bought an iPhone last month. That was a tough one to deal with!!

As always, though, congratulations on the new toy!

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok ... now I have a few questions for you piizadude.

Is this a Verizon SGSIII phone and if so, what you are doing about your data? I thought you were going to go to Sprint in November or are you going to Sprint now?

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Nothing more fun than getting a new phone! Congrats! Are you going with the 16 or 32, what color? I won't get a new phone til February or whenever I can start begging for an early upgrade, when my husband is due. He always gets my sloppy seconds. :D

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
It is a 16 in blue.

I am buying it from a guy at my second job who hates it. He says it has issues but he won't take the time to fix them. I am keeping my rez and my data out of the deal since I am buying it outright.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
It is a 16 in blue.

I am buying it from a guy at my second job who hates it. He says it has issues but he won't take the time to fix them. I am keeping my rez and my data out of the deal since I am buying it outright.

Cool ... I'll be anxious to see if you like it better than the Rezound.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I am also getting a different phone. Trading for a razr, just bored with the rezound

pcabe5

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for what you've done, but you'll never be out. Something will always drag you back to check on us. Enjoy the New phone.

ShadowCatcher

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
no, mr. smith deserves the kudos...he is the man in these here parts. I am just a humble servant

Lots of folks deserve kudos on this forum, but few have gone to the extreme that you have over the last few days - staying up all night, sacrificing your DropBox account, posting like a madman (I had a vision of you, in a darkened room, banging away on six different computers at once... LOL).

I know I am not the only one to say that your help, generosity, experience, and humor are much appreciated.

Heck, your wife probably agreed to let you get a new phone just so she can see you more... But you'll probably wind up just as as busy in the GS III forums!

Reactions: jroc

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Lol funny you say that. I was out on my deck with my laptop open to the forums and my wife's open to my pm's

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Let us know about service issues.

A buddy of mine out in Utah just got one on T-mobile and he already had to return it as it wouldn't keep a data connection. That could just be T-mobile though haha.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza