Screenshot issue.. help!

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the screenshots Skatergirl - I bought My Beach HD last year, but the scrolling never worked right on my Rezound... After seeing your screenshots, I reloaded it, and figured it out!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Reactions: skatergirl

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the screenshots Skatergirl - I bought My Beach HD last year, but the scrolling never worked right on my Rezound... After seeing your screenshots, I reloaded it, and figured it out!

I think there was a new setting that I had not seen before because it would not scroll until I looked at the settings today and found a manual panning setting. It worked fine on my old Droid X, and now it is working great on the Rezound!

I love the Fourth of July fireworks!!

lilmyssSlim

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
This is an interesting convo you ladies are having here. Just one question...... Lilmyssslim, do you really want the whole world knowing when you're ovulating, having your period, and the chances of you getting preggers? Just sayin...

Lol..not worrying about that ..do u know me? & last I checked all females have periods If not, either they haven't started yet or already done been through menopause..its life sweetie ..as far as the fellas..they all have had mothers, sisters, wives & girlfriends that all go through the same shid so again its life..get over it. :D
Just saying....
I got some Ice Cream! I got some Ice Cream!

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Danhartman, what I really like about the new setting in My Beach is the ability to scroll to any of the screens, then hit the home buttom and have all my home screen icons appear on the wallpaper scene of my choice.

So, last night I had my home screen as the bonfire, lifeguard chair and lighthouse instead of the closed umbrella.

Now, this might work with other live wallpapers now that we have ICS, but I don't know because I have not changed My Beach. And for all I know, this has worked with other wallpapers and I just didn't know it. Kind of like the multi function of pulling up recent apps. I thought that was new and I found out I must have had it all along!! :cool:

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Danhartman, what I really like about the new setting in My Beach is the ability to scroll to any of the screens, then hit the home buttom and have all my home screen icons appear on the wallpaper scene of my choice.

So, last night I had my home screen as the bonfire, lifeguard chair and lighthouse instead of the closed umbrella.

Now, this might work with other live wallpapers now that we have ICS, but I don't know because I have not changed My Beach. And for all I know, this has worked with other wallpapers and I just didn't know it. Kind of like the multi function of pulling up recent apps. I thought that was new and I found out I must have had it all along!! :cool:

You are correct - I re-downloaded Seasons Zen HD, and that one works with the manual pan setting. I used to use both wallpapers on my Fascinate, but they just didn't work on the Rezound... I was a little bummed, but got over it; And now that the functiunality is back, it's like they are brand new again! :D

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
You are correct - I re-downloaded Seasons Zen HD, and that one works with the manual pan setting. I used to use both wallpapers on my Fascinate, but they just didn't work on the Rezound... I was a little bummed, but got over it; And now that the functiunality is back, it's like they are brand new again! :D

I have Season's Zen AND Christmas HD, My Date and Haunted House HD.

I checked and the only tw o wallpapers with the various camera settings are My Beach and Season's Zen. I think I will write to the developer to see if there is a way he can add those camera settings to his other wallpapers.

I think Dual Boot has the best live wallpaper.

caliEskimo

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
1357783133100.jpg
So today I was trying to save some photos of my Gf who has decided to go to the Caribbean w/o me:-[ (i'm a felon and can't leave the continental U.S.) and the website that I got her pix doesn't allow saving of pix so I decided to take some screenshots and this is what I found to be my issue....Anyone make sense of this!?
I have an awesome Motorola Droid Bionic, Rooted and stock ICS ROM. I don't know what other details will help you diagnose this issue but I know this shot is screwed to the max....can you tell??
Any help appreciated!;)

Last edited:

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
First, I would recommend posting this question in the Droid Bionic discussion area here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-bionic/

That being said, my son has a Droid Bionic and it is stock OTA ICS, all he does is press and hold the power and the volume down buttons and in a second or so, the screen flashes and the image is stored in the photo gallery, he said he has never had one fail and does it all the time... not really sure what else to say. Can you take screenshots of the home page, in other apps, or of other web pages? Of course, rooting usually involves other "tweaks" so something could have broken screen shot, if this is really important to you to get working the standard troubleshooting procedure applies, factory default and try, add apps and try, etc... :/

caliEskimo

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1357797521065.jpg
I haven't yet took your advice on going to that forum pave specifically for Bionics but i did try your sons method and it does work but the quality is so blurred and out of focus that I'm unsure if ill continue to use it but it does work. ill drop by that URL and check it out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Sarah Deneen

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Came across this convo cuz I'm having the same issue with screenshots, but i just created an account to say, you're absolutely right about the period thing, we all Get em, it's 2013, time to Get over it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad