Extended Battery still half off

jvolstad

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I see Verizon is still selling the extended battery at half off. A great deal. I love this battery.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I have been using that extended battery for several months, now I am using stock battery and just carrying spare batteries. I love how thin it is now. LOL

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I have big hands and feet. ;-) I'm 6'5" tall.

Ha ha ... I am only 5'3" and don't have large hands.

So, today I held a Maxx for a few minutes and even though it is a bit lighter than the Rezound, it was more awkward because it is wider.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Ha ha ... I am only 5'3" and don't have large hands.

So, today I held a Maxx for a few minutes and even though it is a bit lighter than the Rezound, it was more awkward because it is wider.

I am right there with you. I have played with the Maxx. I don't know how anyone with small hands can comfortably hold the phone. Its ok though. I am not a Motorola fan. Love HTC products. If I wanted a brick size phone would had kept my huge phone from 1987 LOL. Dating myself now........:p

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I am right there with you. I have played with the Maxx. I don't know how anyone with small hands can comfortably hold the phone. Its ok though. I am not a Motorola fan. Love HTC products. If I wanted a brick size phone would had kept my huge phone from 1987 LOL. Dating myself now........:p

Jude ... I am not a moto fan either.

I have a spare battery and a bunch of chargers. I actually don't mind using the chargers because my display is always ready. I especially like that in the car while I am driving. I try not to handle the phone much at all while I am driving, so having it lit up all the time is helpful.

The only time I might have an issue with my battery is when I am out all day and using a lot of data. Then I might have to change out the spare, but I still like that better than the extra bulk.

Reactions: Jude526

MarkSeven

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Looks too damn bulky and ugly for me.. then with a case on top of that? No way.. I'd rather get the slim extended battery Mugen has..
I'm not a big dude.. 5'10".. kinda slim.. my hands aren't huge so the Rezzie is good enough as is for me :)

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Looks too damn bulky and ugly for me.. then with a case on top of that? No way.. I'd rather get the slim extended battery Mugen has..
I'm not a big dude.. 5'10".. kinda slim.. my hands aren't huge so the Rezzie is good enough as is for me :)

Can you give me a link? I am interested!

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I carry 2 spares w/ a battery charger for the spares... I usually have a charger handy, but when I don't, 2 bateries can usually get me through a day...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

MajesticFlame

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I have the extended battery and I also carry a portable battery that charges things via USB in my bag. I haven't had to use it for my phone yet as I have a cable at work to charge it if I need to. It is nice to have it just in case though.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

Haha now that's funny!

this is not your mom's!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2