For the rezound, which apps can be disabled or stopped with no problems being caused to the phone? I'm sure this has been asked but cant seem to find one on this phone. I have two facebook apps and a bunch of others I will never use that in the past caused issues if just forced stopped. Any help would be great.
    08-10-2012 01:51 PM
    For the rezound, which apps can be disabled or stopped with no problems being caused to the phone? I'm sure this has been asked but cant seem to find one on this phone. I have two facebook apps and a bunch of others I will never use that in the past caused issues if just forced stopped. Any help would be great.
    Check this thread Comprehensive Rezound apk List [Updated: 4/25/2012] - xda-developers -- lists every apk and which ones people have found safe/unsafe to disable.
    Wilhem_Scream and Josphe72 like this.
    08-10-2012 02:00 PM
    so far all facebook, blockbuster, friendstream, twitter and the two games golf and the racing one havent caused any serious problems. Got the htc screen real quick after nfl and twitter but has been fine since.
    08-10-2012 02:33 PM
    restarting seems a litle slower though
    08-10-2012 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD